Arguably, the eye is one of the essential parts of the body. Without the eye, performing critical tasks becomes daunting, and that is why it is vital to properly care for the eyes.
Sadly, the eye is often neglected, while so many people focus on other parts of the body like the mouth, skin, and genitals. Although all parts of the body are important, on a large scale, priority must be placed on eye health.
At present, there are two major ways to take care of the eyes, and they are through trusted eye supplements like Femito (フェミート) and essential foods that strengthen and improve eyesight. Some of these essential foods include
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in Vitamins C, and E. Vitamin E is rich in antioxidants that take care of oxidants in the eye, leading to deadly eye diseases like cataracts. Additionally, eggs contain zinc, lutein, and zeaxanthin, which are also imperative for healthy eyes. Lutein and zeaxanthin are not only oxidants, but they are also carotenoids or macular pigments that reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Fish: Fishes such as tuna, salmon, mackerel, trout, herring, and sardines are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Experts have discovered that this acid helps to relieve dry eyes by contributing to the production of oil for the eyes.
- Vegetables: Vegetables also improve eyesight. Some of these vegetables include carrots, spinach, kale, and collards. Carrots are essential because they contain beta carotene and Vitamin A. They improve your vision by helping the retina absorb light.
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits such as lemons, grapefruits, and oranges are good sources of Vitamin C, an antioxidant that wards off harmful oxidants from the eye.
- Seeds, Nuts, and Legumes: Sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, peanuts, cashew nuts, hemp seeds, and flax seeds contain a high amount of Vitamin E and Omega-3 acids. Legumes such as lentils, kidney beans, and black-eyed peas are also good for the eyes.
- Water: Water has a very long list of health benefits. One of such is keeping the eyes healthy and improving vision. By keeping the body hydrated, you may also prevent your eyes from dryness.
Finally, although the foods listed in this article are all essential in maintaining and ensuring healthy eyes, it is also advisable to complement them with natural and healthy supplements that contain a good amount of antioxidants such as you can visit Femito (フェミート) on https://www.femito.com/